Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black Badge Course June 26/27 Vauxhall, AB

Black Badge Course June 26/27 Vauxhall, AB 10 May 2021 09:45 #28117

• WalterHornby
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 358
My next Black Badge course will be Jun 26/27 in Vauxhall. Cost is $280 which includes your first match fee, books, lunch both days and 2 days of instruction. To take the course you will need a firearm 9 x 19 or larger, 4 mags (5 preferred), a holster, mag holders, belts, safety glasses, ear protection and 500 rounds of ammunition. You will be on the range for 2 days about 8 hours or more a day. There is a 3 hour open book exam before the course. There is a $100 deposit to reserve a spot. You can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

To register for the course go to practiscore.com/walter-s-black-badge-course-3/register

The best way to pay for the Black Badge Course is to use an Email Money Transfer. An email money transfer (EMT) is a retail banking service that allows users to transfer funds between personal accounts, using email and their online banking service. Mostly used in Canada, email money transfers are often called Interac e-Transfer.

If you need a hotel stay at the econolodge in Taber. Ask for Walter's gun course rate to get 15%. If you want to camp out on the range you more then welcome to. We have an outhouse and non potable water.
DVC
Walter
wc-sales.ca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions