Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black Badge Course August 28/29 Vauxhall, AB

Black Badge Course August 28/29 Vauxhall, AB 04 Jul 2021 18:07 #28289

• WalterHornby
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 362
I will be holding a Black Badge Course August 28/29 in Vauxhall, Alberta. Cost is $280 which includes your your first match fee, books, lunch both days and 2 days of instruction. To take the course you will need a firearm 9 x 19 or larger, 4 mags (5 preferred), a holster, mag holders, belts, safety glasses, ear protection and 500 rounds of ammunition. You will be on the range for 2 days about 8 hours or more a day. There is a 3 hour open book exam before the course. There is a $100 deposit to reserve a spot.

To register go to practiscore.com/walter-s-black-badge-cou...-28-29-2021/register. you will need to send a $100 deposit to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to guarantee a spot, otherwise you will be wait listed.
DVC
Walter
wc-sales.ca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Badge Course August 28/29 Vauxhall, AB 04 Jul 2021 21:17 #28290

• pekdemir
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 11
I took my BB course last week from Walter. Learned a lot in only two days. His knowledge and experience was great but the greater point was the way he passes that to us. Other instructors were also very friendly and helpful.

Although the weather was super hot both days, we were kept in the shade as much as possible. There was more than enough water and the food provided both days was also good. The range was also very suitable for this course.

It was a well spent two days, and would highly recommend who wants to get into IPSC or just want to get a solid foundations in gun handling and gun safety.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ndabrens

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions