Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CAMPRO 2021 Order, Due April (update 5/1/21)

CAMPRO 2021 Order, Due April (update 5/1/21) 29 Dec 2020 14:54 #27455

• madcow
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 98

I will be placing my next Campro order this week. ETA 5-7 weeks I hope.
Unfortunately, I received a price increase email from Campro today, but it isn't significant enough to worry about. Roughtly $1.50-$2.00 per 100.

If you need anything, or a specialty projectile that Campro offers, email me.
Very competitive pricing, and delivery at matches if needed.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 02 May 2021 23:12 by madcow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CAMPRO 2021 Order in the making (12/29/20) 10 Jan 2021 18:14 #27487

• madcow
  • Premium Member
Just got an email from Campro Production, orders taken as of the first of January, will not be ready until late March early April. This is a much longer wait than the normal 6-7 weeks.

So if anyone foresees a need for projectiles by spring, I would definitely stock up now. I will try to order extra to have extra for the need. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me a This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum

CAMPRO 2021 Order in the making (12/29/20) 05 Apr 2021 13:36 #27897

• madcow
  • Premium Member
Just a quick update on the April 2021 order. I have some extra, but a limited supply.

I have been notified that they will be shipping my main order around April 14th, should take less than a week to get here once shipped.

Due to the 10-12 week lead time needed for any Campro orders, I have taken it upon myself to make sure we have a decent supply projectiles. I placed a second order of the most common sizes just in case to make sure we would have enough for the summer season. These are scheduled to arrive late May, early June.
Ken Hum

CAMPRO 2021 Order, Due April (update 4/23/21) 23 Apr 2021 09:00 #28040

• madcow
  • Premium Member
Just got a confirmation from Campro.

This order has been shipped Thursday (April 22), should be here next week.

I will be contacting everyone that has Pre-Ordered, if you do not hear from me by the time the projectiles arrive, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I also have an order arriving in May/June, and planning to have one in July/August.

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum

CAMPRO 2021 Order, Due April (update 4/23/21) 02 May 2021 23:13 #28071

• madcow
  • Premium Member
Order has arrived, and been inventoried.

Those that have may orders have been contacted, if you haven’t heard from me, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Next orders are due June and September

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum
Last Edit: 02 May 2021 23:14 by madcow.

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions