Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: P3 Shooting Specialties

P3 Shooting Specialties 02 Feb 2021 12:33 #27611

• madcow
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 98
We are here to supply IPSC Alberts members first and foremost. PM me or email for your needs.

@P3.Shooting.Specialties
Www.P3Shooting.ca
Ken@P3Shooting,ca

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2021 12:46 by madcow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IronSeitz

P3 Shooting Specialties 07 Feb 2021 09:22 #27633

• madcow
  • Premium Member
My worst fears as reloader is coming true. After months of watching pricing and availability I just noticed pricing from one retailer known for low prices. Look at the regular pricing ($79.99) versus the sale price ($63.99)

Hopefully my “booking” prices will stay at when I ordered primers, and I will be able to keep prices relatively decent still. Limited supply though.

Please like and follow this page to to keep current when my orders arrive.
Ken Hum
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2021 11:53 by madcow.

P3 Shooting Specialties - Campro 2021 orders 22 Feb 2021 12:39 #27679

• madcow
  • Premium Member
For some reason, lead time for Campro projectiles are getting longer and longer.

As of right now, I have a large Campro order due to arrive in April

Even before this order arrives, I have already placed a second order for Arrival in June

If you need anything please email me ASAP, as they are being very strict on additions to existing orders now also.

Ken
Ken Hum

P3 Shooting Specialties 27 Feb 2021 08:29 #27693

• madcow
  • Premium Member
For those looking for primers, I have been able to acquire a decent of stock from one of my suppliers.

If you are looking for some CCI or Federal small pistol primers please don't hesitate to contact me as they won't last long.

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum
The following user(s) said Thank You: XMIKE, IronSeitz

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions