Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sig Romeo 3XL

Sig Romeo 3XL 07 May 2021 15:33 #28100

• madcow
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 98
We are pleased to announce that we have a few Sig Romeo 3XL’s arriving next week. If you are looking for one, please contact me.

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties

The ROMEO3XL open reflex sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full-size handguns. The ROMEO3XL features a high transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion. 3 MOA and 6 MOA red dot options with multiple intensity settings ensure rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The large 35mm lens offers an unparalleled field of view in an open reflex sight.

Features:

High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion
3 or 6 MOA dot with multiple intensity settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
MOTAC (motion activated illumination system) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
Side loading CR2032 battery
Comes with a low-profile M1913 Picatinny mount
Aircraft grade CNC alluminum housing
Dependable waterproof (IPX-7) and fog proof performance
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeb

Sig Romeo 3XL 25 May 2021 09:36 #28139

• madcow
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Premium Member
Still have 2 6moa Romeo 3XL’s

Ken
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sig Romeo 3XL 06 Jul 2021 08:12 #28296

• madcow
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Premium Member
One left, maybe the last new one available in Canada
Ken Hum

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions