Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LYNX Belts

LYNX Belts 07 Sep 2021 11:09 #28940

• Handyguy
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 109
In the next couple of days we will be ordering the components for the DAA LYNX Belts. If you are looking to purchase one please go to the Alpha Dynamics website and put in your size so you can determine the number of Lynx you require and the number of each color you want so I can have stock of the right amount of colors for you. The costs will be $20.00 for the buckle kit and $2.00 per link and this is GST included. Shipping will be extra.

We will also be out of the province starting Sept 10 to the 20th. We will put in an initial order this week but will not be ordering any more until we exhaust the components in this order or have a demand for more.

Thanks, Jim & Tracy

www.cedhk.com/lynx-belt-individual-link
Jim
a-zone.ca
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
CCFR Business Member
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2021 14:45 by Handyguy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dooby, Shinzee

LYNX Belts 14 Oct 2021 10:48 #29205

• Handyguy
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 109
We have received our Lynx belt shipment so if anyone is looking to upgrade to these let us know and we can get a price for you once you use the calculator above to determine the number of Lynx you require and just determine how many of each color you require.

Thanks,
Jim
a-zone.ca
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
CCFR Business Member
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XMIKE

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions