Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kris Sturgess

Kris Sturgess 29 Apr 2021 10:10 #28050

• WalterHornby
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 362
Probably not to many left on here that knew Lumpy but for those that do, he passed away last night.

As some of you already know, yesterday we lost the most loving Dad, husband, brother, friend, cousin, uncle, nephew. Kris was many things for many people, but for us he was our everything. We are so very heart broken.
There are no words that could ever describe him the way he deserves, he deserves a tribute meant for a Legend, because that is what he was to so many.
Kris was passionate about so many things in his life, mostly about his boys. He was so generous, talented, inventive and creative. Through these passions and gifts he touched so many people. On his journey through life Kris was blessed with so many wonderful friends.
He gave me so much over the years, most of all he gave me his love and patience and the two best gifts, our sons. His legacies will live on through Ben and Lukas, they are so much like their Daddy and for that I am grateful.
I am lost without you, but I know you are watching over us all and that gives me so much comfort. You will always be in my heart, and I will love you forever, rest easy my Love until we meet again.
DVC
Walter
wc-sales.ca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kris Sturgess 29 Apr 2021 11:36 #28051

• Handyguy
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 146
Very sad news, condolences to his family.
When I first got into IPSC I met and bought some of my starter gear from him and TAZ. Very helpful and honest gents.
Jim
a-zone.ca
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
CCFR Business Member

Kris Sturgess 29 Apr 2021 18:36 #28052

• madcow
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Condolences to the family.

Knew Kris back when I started back in the 90’s, RIP my friend .

Ken
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kris Sturgess 03 May 2021 13:43 #28073

• Zed
  • Thank you received: 26
I do indeed remember Lumpy back from the days of Kiwi, Taz, Kevin, Gord and others. I spoke to him a couple of years ago at a match.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Walter - he couldn't have been very old, was he ? What happened ?

Z

Kris Sturgess 03 May 2021 14:40 #28074

• WalterHornby
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 362
sorry but i don't know. i know he was rushed into the hospital and had a surgery and was saying they were going to put him back under the knife but that's it. I think he was in his 40s.
DVC
Walter
wc-sales.ca

Kris Sturgess 04 May 2021 21:33 #28078

• David
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Very sad indeed.
Peace and strength. Peace and strength.

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions