Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alberta CFO Transitions

Alberta CFO Transitions 14 Jul 2021 15:54 #28363

• madcow
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Just a heads up due to that CFO position being transferred from Federal to a position position September 1st.

As before, we will be able to access them by calling the CFP, then hitting extension 9026, but we will not have access to the overflow agents as before, and ONLY the Alberta CFO calls and inquiries can be accessed by the provincial CFO.

What that mean to us? as individual shooters or firearms businesses after the September 1, 2021 transition? It will mean that all LTATT and transfers will be done by our CFO and the overflow CFO agents cannot access our files anymore, this means longer wait times on the phone, and transfer times for restricteds.

So this is a PSA to anyone that needs special conditions on their LTATTs to go out and get then ASAP as it is becoming a SH!T show doing stuff already.

this may also mean more personal service, as because the phones and emails will be answered by a limited few and not by a call center, as I have learned from the direct numbers and emails I have already received for some information I needed to get together.

Ken Hum
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ndabrens, Sushi, My450, Maria, CorieK, adamg

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions