Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Brooks 32 Special Sponsorships

The Brooks 32 Special Sponsorships 24 Jun 2021 10:15 #28211

• KrakenFan69
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 397
Hey it’s finally happened! Restrictions have been lifted enough to ensure the Brooks 32 Special is a GO for July 31st/Aug 1st. I am sending out this message to let our sponsors know that now that we are assured we will be running the match we can start accepting your sponsorship donations. Those of you who have stated that you are interested in buying a slot to the match we will require payment before registration opens July 3rd to lock your spot in. If we haven’t received payment by then we cannot guarantee your spot in the match and you will need to register through the normal process once it opens. If you are a company who has promised support in product please contact me with your registration info asap and I will get your info in the system.

Please send payment of $250 by EMT to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me,

Kraken Fan #69
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Brooks 32 Special Sponsorships 02 Jul 2021 21:37 #28274

• KrakenFan69
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 397
If you are a sponsor or bought an early registraion slot, please check your Practiscore account and email to ensure you are registered. If you do not see it on Practiscore but you recieved and email I did not have your email address tied to your Practiscore account. Send me a PM with the correct info and we will sort it out. Registration is live tomorrow at 7:00 pm so lets get it dialed in!

Brandt H. I need your email address and Stuart D's as well. Please message me.

The Brooks Pistol Club
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2021 21:39 by KrakenFan69.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions