Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rocky Mountain House

Rocky Mountain House Range 14 Jan 2016 19:20 #14396

I booked a spot at the Riverview Campground for the long weekend and they just need a deposit for the first night.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Q13 & 14 Hotels 29 Feb 2016 14:06 #14872

• SkytopBrewster
We do not have an official match hotel for these, here are a couple quotes. I am waiting on more quotes and will post. The Walking Eagle has a full restaurant and lounge, so does the Tamarack across the street. The Best Western is right beside Boston Pizza in RMH.

Here are a couple options for May Long weekend.

Good Morning,
We would love to be put on your list as a host hotel for your upcoming competitions. Unfortunately, we have several large groups booked into our property on those dates, so I have no standard rooms left to block for you. What I can do, is put 10 kitchenettes in our new building aside in a group booking named "2016 IPSC Match" with a rate of 124.00 single occupancy/134.00 double occupancy per night plus taxes (discounted from 154.00 single/164.00 double). All rooms come with free full hot breakfast, free high speed internet and parking. The group block will expire 2 weeks prior to each event and any rooms not picked up will be released, and all reservations from that date forward will be on a first come first serve basis, with out discount and based on availability.

I have attached an official quote. Please let me know if you would like the group block put into place by March 15, 2016 or I cannot guarantee availability.

Thank you for considering the Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge for your accommodation needs in the Rocky Mountain House area, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Good Day Jason,

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to quote room rates for your upcoming events. I have noted the rates for each time period below, the rates are single/double occupancy and include full complimentary breakfast, complimentary parking and High Speed Internet. We also have a pool, hot tub, fitness room, business centre and guest laundry. The rates are also eligible for Best Western Rewards and we will be delighted to enroll any of your participants.

We will be undergoing room renovations during the May event so availability will be limited.

May 20th - 22nd, 2016 - Regular Rate is $138.95 the discounted rate is $125.06

August 12th - 14th, 2016 - Regular Rate is $169.95 the discounted rate is $143.96

Please let me know if I can assist you or your participants in any way to add to the success of these exciting events.

Warm Regards,

General Manager
Best Western Rocky Mountain House
Last Edit: 29 Feb 2016 14:07 by SkytopBrewster.

Q13 & 14 Hotels 29 Feb 2016 14:24 #14874

• pilgrim
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 48
any camping available on/around range?
thanks
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is Final!

Q13 & 14 Hotels 29 Feb 2016 14:28 #14875

• SkytopBrewster
Post #14367, there is a list or visit the website at rockygunclub.com there are also lists there on the home page. There are several camping options close by but not on the range unfortunately. There are also several more hotels, the ones I listed were just the first actual quotes I received.

Q13 & 14 Hotels 29 Feb 2016 15:23 #14876

• pilgrim
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 48
Thanks B)
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is Final!

Rocky Mountain House Range 02 Mar 2016 12:38 #14898

• SkytopBrewster
See post 14872 for previous quotes.

The Tamarack Inn is offering IPSC a 15% discount, $99.00 for single or double rooms with full hot breakfast included. Thay also have a bar and lounge/restaurant.

Rocky Mountain House 05 Sep 2019 11:31 #24697

• Hanzo
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 78
Please put anything related to this range or IPSC league here.

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions